We all know that dealing with wrinkles is a pain. If you are tired of facing the same problem with your bathing suit, then this guide is for you.
This detailed guide will show you how to get wrinkles out of bathing suits in just 3 simple steps.
So, whether you’re dealing with a wrinkled bikini or swimsuit, we’ve got you covered.
3 Steps to Remove the Wrinkles out of Bathing Suits
All the steps are similar to the regular washing process but without adding detergent and with a little more care.
Step 1. Rinse It
Fill up your sink or bathtub with cold water and let the suit soak for about 25 minutes. This will help to loosen up the fabric and make it easier to press out the wrinkles later on.
Step 2. Use a Towel to Gently Press Out the Water
After the soaking time is up, take your suit out of the water and gently press it between two towels to remove the excess water.
Avoid wringing or twisting the fabric, as this can cause additional wrinkles.
Step 3. Flat It to Air Dry
Once you’ve removed as much water as possible, lay your bathing suit flat on a drying rack or clean towel and allow it to air dry.
You can tilt the rack or towel so that gravity can help remove some of the wrinkles for you.
And if you can take the risk of stretching out, you can also hang your bathing suit on a clothesline or hanger to dry.
Best Prevention: Storage Your Bathing Suit in the Correct Way
After you’ve put all that time and effort into getting your bathing suit wrinkles out, you’ll want to take some preventative steps, so they don’t come back.
The best way to combat wrinkles is by properly storing your bathing suit when you’re not using it.
Here are a few tips:
– Never fold your bathing suit, as this will only create more wrinkles. Instead, roll it up loosely in a towel and store it in a breathable bag.
– If you’re packing your bathing suit in a suitcase for a trip, make sure to pack it last so it doesn’t get squished by everything else.
– Never leave your bathing suit in direct sunlight, as this can cause the fabric to fade and become brittle over time.
– And finally, if you notice any wrinkles starting to form, immediately hang or lay your bathing suit flat and smooth them out with your hands.
1. Can you steam or iron your bathing suit to remove wrinkles?
Unfortunately, steaming or ironing your bathing suit will only worsen wrinkles. The best way to remove them is by following the three steps listed above.
2. How can I prevent my bathing suit from getting wrinkled in the first place?
By properly storing your bathing suit, you can prevent it from becoming wrinkled in the first place. Hang it up or fold it neatly; it will be good as new for your next swim!
Now that you know how to get wrinkles out of your bathing suit, you can enjoy the pool or beach worry-free! Just follow these simple steps, and your suit will look great in no time.
And remember, the best way to prevent wrinkles is by properly storing your bathing suit when you’re not using it.
Moreover, ensure you have checked our other posts about swimsuits and fashion info!